The latest issue of Pop Cult is now available. Which is really a tautology when you think about it, but it sounds nice. Anyway, issue number 8 has got:
- The latest awkward goings-on in the life of V
- More astrological musings from Jon Asanga
- A great (Untitled) piece by regular Cultist, Mark Sanderson
- Laslo Boniek getting political
- Fantastic illustrations and cartoons a-plenty, including the marvellous Ducktin Lupins
- Loads more short stories, oddities, and the usual irreverent nonsense
If you want to get hold of issue 8, then email popcultmag at gmail.com to find your nearest distributor.
(Un)Interesting note: as I write this, the blog’s spellchecker wants to change the word “popcultmag” into “poikilothermic”, which apparently is the scientific term for cold-blooded. Issue 8 does feature a lizard George Bush, so maybe that’s poignant somehow.